Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kim Live in Jubail...


The 2006 TFC Middle East PopStar Grand Champion, Kimverlie Molina goes to Jubail, K.S.A. for her mini concert, for expressing her gratitude and appreciation to all her fellow Filipino’s, maybe this is her last concert here in Kingdom for she will be leaving for her to continue her studies in De Lasalle Univertsity, Manila... Can’t believe that she was only 16 years old, Sweet 16...

Her voice and talents will bring her to the top, and gives inspiration to some youngsters, I guess not only youngsters... Maybe, all who watch her performance are truly inspired by her serenade, and I am one of those... Wish my Pipay have the same talent like her, Who knows!? Anyway, here are some of my shots during her concert...

To you Kim, we thank you for the time and entertainment you brought to us... I wish you more success, blessing and good health... you will meet new friends, new environment... Just always keep your feet on the ground, keep your charm to motivate others... Good luck and God Bless...


Check more photo's on my flickr account or click Kimverlie Molina Photo Set...

1 comments:

masterbetong on April 21, 2008 at 3:52 AM said...

Una kong napanood si Kim sa Filipino Community Day nung 1999, bata pa siya noon pero birit queen na rin at halatang malaki ang potential.

Sulit ang 70-200mm mo ah!

OT: bakit di na pwede yung name & url option sa comment mo?

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved