Monday, March 3, 2008

Update muna ulit...


Well, I just came back from vacation and again back to work, back to work, back to work! Hayyysss... Bitin ang 22 days na vacation... Magastos pero worthy naman and enjoy... To be with my kids and in-laws, I can say that this is one of the best vacations I have... Spending time with my kids and with their cousins, swimming at Butterfly Haven Resort in Pulilan, Bulacan, playing around, and strolling at mini mall... It gives me a feeling na parang I am one of them, I mean feeling ko is, bata rin ako kagaya nila... Then I spent some time with my old friends, one night na gimik, drink some bottle of beers at 10th the new restobar in Malolos, meet some new friends... The unforgettable experience in Tagaytay... Ehem! Ehem! Ricky alam mo na yun! Hehehehe... Talagang unforgettable yun! I will think nalang na nag jogging ako sa Tagaytay nang madaling araw but may kinakailangang habulin at medyo pwersahan... Hehehehe... Then of course the photo-ops, masterbetong and I did the pre-nuptial photography of Niko and Alda in Tagaytay, then we also witness and capture some scene on their engagement party last 22nd of February 2008 at Marina, San Juan, Metro Manila... Even though the party started late, it was okay and nice...

I also missed some photo-ops because I don’t have enough time and medyo kakapagod din... I missed the
12 Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark Field Pampanga, the 2008 Panagbenga Festival Baguio City, the newly open Manila Ocean Park and the 2008 World Pyro Olympics which schedule has been moved... Anyhow, even though I missed those, I still enjoy and have a nice vacation...
But still there is one special person missing, and that is my wife... Waaahhhh... The last time we were together was during our vacation last July 2004 and since then she didn’t take any vacation... So it’s been almost 4 years! Whew! That is why our kids is keep on asking me, when their mammy’s going to spent her vacation and they really miss her badly... So I hope and I wish that on December, she’ll take her vacation even a little while... If not! Kami nalang ang pupunta sa kanya... Hehehehehe... I wish...

Well, how I wish to extend my vacation, kaso talagang hanggang doon lang and I really needed to go back to my work... Ganito talaga ang buhay OFW, need to face the fact that we needed to leave our love one’s for their sake and also better future... To give what they need and syempre kinakailangan mag-ipon ulit para pang bayad ng mga utang... Lalo na yung mga nabubuhay sa credit cards... Hahahahaha...

0 comments:

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved