Monday, March 31, 2008

TASNEE E.C. Project Award


This was last 19th of March 2008 when TASNEE received and awards from FLUOR Arabia Ltd. for Ethylene Cracker Project. Actually my cousin (Irwin) asked me a week before if I can take pictures on this awarding... At first medyo nagdadalawang isip ako ‘coz I was afraid na baka hindi maging maayos ang mga shots ko and maybe they expecting great shots and di ko ma meet ang expectations nila... Anyway, I just think that it’s another opportunity for me and exposure as well to be with our President and other members of Senior Management...

The call time is 12:30pm so it was lunch time at the cafeteria VIP Room, perhaps you may noticed that the awarding and venue is very simple. I and Ricky, secretary of the President do the photography and he’s using the company camera, Nikon D70. Anyway here are some of the photos...

Mr. Saleh F. Al-Nazhah
Comapany President

Awarding of trophies from FLUOR to TASNEE...








The trophies awarded to TASNEE... "Group President's Award" and "2007 Top HSE Award"

One disappointing thing is my last two shots... Ito pa naman yung group shots! I forgot to change my settings and because I am on manual mode and we came inside the room, overexposed ang results nang shots ko... Shy naman akong pabalikin lahat sila just to took another group shots... I just do some editing and this is the result that I can do best...

Well, ika nga nila... Nanyayari talga yun eh... Charge it to my experience nalang... Always check the settings before shoot... Masyado kasing trigger happy kung kaya't nakakalimutan ang set-ups...

0 comments:

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved