Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Butterfly Haven




Well well well... At last! I can post now some of my shots at Butterfly Haven... I’ve been busy po kasi lately and don’t have enough time to create this post... Well it was during my vacation last month and before mag end ang bakasyon, Me and my kids together with their cousins, Kuya Mario, Tatay and Tita Bunso were there last 25th of February 2008. Holiday po kasi that time and a day before ina-aya na ako ng aming chikitng na mag swimming... Well of course! Why not!?Minsan lang ako mag-vacation no!? And plano ko po talagang mag swimming kami... Early morning palang that day, excited na ang mga bata and actually 6:00am palang ay gising na ang mga chikiting and nagyayaya na... So I packed all we need and go... The entrance is costing P100.00 per head including kids 6 yrs. old above... Medyo expensive pero sulit naman and okay ang facilities... Then when you want to go inside the butterflies sanctuary you need to pay P75.00 per head... Kaya sinulit ko rin ang entrance ko! So when I enter the sanctuary, I started looking around for some butterflies and while preparing my gear I saw one butterfly that I guess is new and just came out from her cocoon... It’s nice to see that one, for me... It's their way of saying welcome...




The place has three pools, one is with fountains at the middle and good for kids the other one is for adults which maybe 5 ½ feet in deep and the other one is also for kids where they enjoy a lot... It’s like a semi U shape formation and in the middle are the tables where you can stay and leave your things... I guess it’s free of charge ‘coz when we were there, no one is asking us to for additional payment so it better than renting a nipa hut that will cost you additional P500.00. There is also rooms for those who want to stay overnight and this one now is very affordable ‘coz it just cost P1,000.00 per night. You can check in at the afternoon and leave at noon.



So those are the shots of swimming pools and on the last photo is the rooms where you can stay overnight... Nice diba!? Anyway, here are the rest of my shots of butterflies and flowers around the area...
The Butterflies...



Garden inside the sanctuary... and shots of some flowers...

There you are... Natapos din! I guess this post was the longest post I've made... Since after lunch at the office, I started doing this and now ko lang sya natapos... Whhheeeewww... Ika nga sa kasabihan... Kung walang tiyaga, walang Kabsa!... este Nilaga...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

huwaw! nice photos! galing ng mga kuha, kudos to you! gandang lugar naman niyan and their price is so affordable. lalagay ko na sa calendar ko yang place na yan para pag-uwi ko mapuntahan din namin.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved