Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bulacan Website




As a proud Bulakenyo, I just want to share the new website of Bulacan Province... Since last night, I was planning to go out and bring my camera to do snap shots somewhere here, but I don't know any event nearby... There are so many places here with nice view but unfortunately I don't have my own service to reach those... And it's not easy to travel by transferring from one public vehicle to another with my camera... And another thing is, maybe I will not enjoy and can not concentrate on my work because once something or someone caught my attention or I spotted a nice location, the first thing that comes into my mind is to take a shot on it... But if I am just traveling by means of public vehicle, for sure I will miss those... Or I will take the risk and hard work of stopping by and later on take another Jeepney or Tricycle or kaya Pedicab! Hahahahaha... Which for sure will cost me a lot!

Anyhow, there is one place here which is very near... Actually walking distance lang from our home (Tamad ko maglakad no!?) and that is the Pulilan Butterfly Haven... Well, I planned it last night to go there and I also asked my daughter (Pipay) to wake me up but she forgot... Then the weather today is not quite good... And that is why I am doing this post now... But hoping the weather will change later, so maybe this afternoon I can go and if not probably on other day's nalang...


Back to the website of Bulacan... Just try to visit the website and I guess all the general informations about Bulacan is already here, the cities, municipalities, bario's, events, tourism, product's from Bulacan, hang-outs and other interesting facts... What attract's me most on this website are the photo's which gives more attraction and interest to the viewers... Hope someday, one of my photo will be included on this website (Mag aspire daw ba!?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dre, back to the cages na ba uli? Hehehehe! Ayus yung website.

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved