Tuesday, February 19, 2008

For me, it's another recognition...


Yes! It's another credit for me to recognized one of my shot on other article... And this time, it was requested by Ms. Amy Judd, who worked for Now Public which is a news sharing community that uses stories, photos, & videos or simply a news gathering website...

This morning, I received one email from Ms. Amy Judd and asking permission if she can use my shot of Shark's Fin Soup to be added on her article entitled Popularity of shark fins puts species on endangered list.

FlickrMail

From:

Amy Judd

Subject:

Your shark and shark fin soupphoto


Hi newspy23,

Here's a personal note from amyjudd:
___________________________________________________________


Hi there,
My name is Amy Judd and I work for NowPublic, which is a news gathering website, and I have just written a story about scalloped hammerhead sharks and shark fin soup. However, I have no pictures to accompany my article, and I came across yours on flickr, and was wondering if you would like to contribute your photos to my story.
Just click on the link below and follow the instructions, and let me know if you have any questions.
I hope to see your pictures on the site soon, as I thought they were really good and interesting!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this,
Amy
:)

please click on this link - where you can approve or reject its use:

www.nowpublic.com/import/47b9d33a02aa84.47268609
____________________________________________________________

NowPublic is a news sharing community that uses stories, photos, & videos from sources like you.

If you would like to learn more about this request, and the context in which your photo might be used, click on this link:

www.nowpublic.com/import/47b9d33a02aa84.47268609

If you do give your permission, your photo will always remain your property, and whatever license you have specified will follow its use on NowPublic.com

If you have any concerns about this, please contact our Quality Assurance Coordinator at quality@nowpublic.com


Without any hesitation, I accept and approved her request and for me it's a compliment to contribute and share my photo... Thank's for a appreciating my work with regards to photography, hope this will be the start of something and to be known someday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats matt :)

Anonymous said...

Astig! La akong masabi!

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved