Friday, February 1, 2008

Appreciation


I uploaded some of my shots on my flickr account this morning and the subject are the foods from the Gulf Royale Restaurant. Then when I checked it again I received two comments from the other subscribers... Wow! Syempre flattered naman ako... So I opened the link and by surprise one of my shots has an invitation to be added on a group named [FOOD] Fried Rice... Kaya accepted agad ang invitation, baka kasi magbago pa ang isip and ma-cancel...

This is the shot which was added to the [FOOD] Fried Rice group in flickr.

Thanks xcode for adding this one on your group...
And sohersu leave a simple comment and appreciating this marco shot of mine... Thanks too...
This simple appreciation and comments inspired and motivate me to continue and pursue my skills in photography... It added more confident on me to keep on shooting... Thanks guys...

0 comments:

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved