Friday, January 18, 2008

Sigma 105mm f2.8 EX DG Macro


Another new lens... This is what I am telling before... My new Sigma 105mm f2.8 EX DG Macro lens, worthy naman sya and my very first macro lens... Now I am fun capturing small objects in a clear and sharp detailed. At first medyo mahirap syang gamiting and kinakapa ko pa ang mga settings… Medyo mahilo-hilo nga ako yesterday while shooting some objects here in my room yesterday… One nice thing using this lens is when in manual mode… No need to adjust the focus pag naka set sya sa 1:1 or even in any settings… What I mean is ikaw na mismo mo ang maga-adjust ng distance mo sa subject mo and no need to rotate the adjustment of the lens... Medyo nakaka ngawit nga lang and nakakahilo… But once you’ve got the correct position, even hand held you will got a clear shot…

Here I will share some of my macro shots…



Maybe when I buy the kenko extension tube mas lalong detailed and magnified ang macro shots ko using this lens...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayus ang bago mong laruan! Pag-uwi mo KET naman bilhin mo! Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

super cool shots! sobrang na-enjoy ko to! :)

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved