Monday, November 5, 2007

Sterling...



Just want to post this shots I’ve made of this little cute owl but unfortunately she didn’t make it... It was caught at the Plant area by YOBA one of PP Operator who is on duty that day. The birds looks fine, no injury but she’s little bit scared... Yoba show it to other employee and first Ross wants to take it home to take care of it and to be his kids pet, but his wife won’t like it... Poor bird, no one wants to take her... My uncle knew that I am a pet lover, so he called me and inform me about the owl and asked me if I am interested to take it... At first, syempre ask muna ako kung what breed of owl and kung ano ang itusra nya... How big is she, kung aggressive ba and wild or medyo tame na nang kaunti... Then when I found out that okay naman pala... Sige, ok! We took her home and we will take care...



But when we got home... I put jess on her left foot and put her on her wood perches, I noticed na medyo matamlay nga sya... I try to feed her but she doesn’t want to eat, even drink... Till the time na lalo syang tumamlay and later on I decided to set her free... But I know she don’t have strength to fly... even to spread her wing she can’t do it... That time, I know she wont last long, so I put her at our roof top and observe... There is nothing I can do, I just wait and watch her ‘coz I don’t know how to heal her or put her strength back... Sad to say... the next day she past away...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalungkot naman ang nangyari sa bird mo Matt, anyways, ganyan talaga ang buhay... At least may naiwanang memory sa iyo, nice pix, dre!

Anonymous said...

thats life bro.. marami pa namang birds na makikita hehe..

sanay na sanay ka na shoot ng birds huh!

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved