Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fishing time...


One way of my past time here is spending with Tito Bong and we go from place to place to look for a good spot where we can stay for fishing... Mostly, if some of our buddy are with us, we usually go to Al-Fanateer area, there is some locations where you can stay up to 12AM, but the problem is the transportation, like us we don’t have our own car, but luckily we have a service that you can call anytime you want.


Last time we went there together with our PP Manager, Mr. Johannes G. Haycock and with Tito Bong and Ka Vic Marquez we stayed there up to 6:30PM. So I bring my camera with me... In the first place wala po ako talagang sa mood mag fishing and all I wanted to do is to capture some sceneries of Al-Fanateer... But still I bring my fishing rods... When we arrived, meron nang mga Saudi’s na naka pwesto and if I guess they have a total of 8 fishing rods except pa sa net nilang dala, then meron pa silang pang taw-taw... Taw-taw means that you have nylon with hook and lure but no fishing rod... You just throw it and wait for the fish to bite and be hooked... Then mostly their goal is to catch a big barakuda, that is why they used live fish as lure... 3 hours passed already and wala parin silang nahuhuli ni isang barakuda, and my colleagues caught only small shehri’s... At least di na zero! Hehehehehe...

Anyway, here are some of my shots that day..





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang galing ng mga kuha mo. sensya na ngayon lang ako dumalaw naglipat din ako ng lungga.

Anonymous said...

ayus ito Matt, ganda nung nightshot sa SABIC building! Patok!

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved