Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shoot your Canon DSLR remotely with iPhone App from onOne


Hmmm... Looks like nice, new function for iPhone... While surfing I saw this article by Simon Moran of U.K. and I just want to share this...


New iPhone App from onOne software is coming soon… It’s exciting to see a company thinking outside the box yet again with the iPhone. Coming to the iPhone appstore soon is a DSLR remote (Canon only at first) that will let you adjust settings, see liveview, and take shots remotely. Your camera needs to be hooked up to a laptop and your iPhone on the same wifi connection for this to work.

I can see a load of instances this would be of great use to stock shooters. There will be an introductory price of $9.99 on appstore release.

Read more about it
here.

Video of it in us
here.

Pre-release FAQ’s
here.

0 comments:

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved