Sunday, August 22, 2010

2010 Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards


I am an avid supporter of this project. As an OFW, this project made an abundant contribution. Blogging serves as an instrument for people who are considered the modern heroes to voice out their lives abroad, agonies, opinions, struggles, and many more to mention... Blogging serves as a weapon to overcome homesickness helping the OFW blogger's as well as the OFW reader's...

Dante Speaks is a blog of a friend of mine. If you have spare time, I recommend you visit his blog and read some of his posts especially me and my family, opinions, fine dining and more... By the way, his reviews about several restaurants he visited were very intriguing that I am very eager to visit one.

Cast your vote HERE... Happy blogging...

1 comments:

Blogger on February 22, 2020 at 7:08 PM said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

Over 160 000 women and men are losing weight with a easy and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

It's very simple and it works all the time.

You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

1) Get a glass and fill it with water half glass

2) Now use this weight losing hack

you'll become 1-2 lbs lighter the very next day!

Statistics

Add to Technorati Favorites

Followers

Powered By Blogger
 

E S P I Y A N G ~ M A N D I R I G M A. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved